©2020 OAO Gazprom Neft - Oil Terminal
CONTACT US NOW FOR YOUR TANK STORAGE, FUEL PROCUREMENT AND SHIPPING @
Post Code : 625048
Address: TYUMEN, STR. REPUBLIC, D 81
GPS coordinates: 57.146891,65.55321
Legal address: 3198-LS ROTTERDAM-EUROPOORT THE NETHERLANDS.
Phone Number: +3197005033107
Official website address: www.gazpromneftlogistics.nl
Email: email@example.com / firstname.lastname@example.org
Novorossiysk Commercial Sea Port (NCSP) is one of the largest transport nodal point of South Russia. NCSP has the largest cargo turnover among Russian ports (report of Association of Russian Sea Ports) and the fifth largest in Europe. NCSP handles approximately 20% of all export and import cargoes shipped via Russian Sea ports (report of Association of Russian Sea Ports).
The stevedore holding company was established here in 2006. NCSP have consolidated 6 largest stevedore and port service companies. Above stevedore holding company includes the following organizations: OJSC «Novoroslesexport», OJSC «IPP», OJSC «Novorossiysk Grain Terminal», OJSC «Fleet of Novorossiysk Commercial
Sea Port», OJSC «Novorossiysk Ship-Repair Yard». These companies handle about 97% of all cargoes in Port of Novorossiysk.
December 18, 2018 [PortNews IAA/TankTerminals.com] - The JSC Gazprom Neft Board of Directors approved the purchase of 100-% stock of Novorosnefteservice LLC and Novorossiysk Oil Transshipment Terminal LLC by Gazprom Neft’s subsidiary Gazpromneft Marine Bunker during the Board meeting on December 13, 2018.
Novorosnefteservice LLC together with Novorossiysk Oil Transshipment Terminal LLC form a combined complex handling light and dark oil products for export and for the bunkering market.
Novorosnefteservice LLC owns and operates an inland terminal located 11 km from Novorossiysk Oil Transshipment Terminal, which owns and operates a marine facility and the customs control zone. The transshipment capacity of the facilities is more than 500 thousand tons of oil per year. The complex is in operation since 2018. During the first 9 months of 2018 62 thousand tons of petroleum products were handled.
The main fields of NCSP activity:
1) OJSC «NCSP» provides a wide range of stevedoring services including transshipment of crude oil, oil products and other liquid cargoes, dry bulk cargoes and general cargoes.
2) OJSC «ИПП» operates the high-speed complex for shipment of liquid cargoes including oil products and liquid fertilizers.
3) OJSC «Novoroslesexport» provides transshipment and storage services for container cargoes, timber and other general cargoes.
4) OJSC «Novorossiysk Grain Terminal» is the high-speed terminal specialized in transshipment and storage of grain cargoes. The capacity of this terminal makes it possible to handle up to 4 million tons of cargoes annually.
5) OJSC «Novorossiysk Ship-Repair Yard» provides ship-repairing services as well as effects shipment of ferrous metal products, nonferrous metal products and metal scrap.
6) OJSC «Fleet of NCSP» provides tug, towing and mooring services for vessels as well as emergency, hazardous materials response and waste management service at the port.
The brief description of OJSC «Novorossiysk Commercial Sea Port»:
total port area (including Sheskharis oil district) amounts to 87,4 hectares;
total area for open storage of cargoes – 18,88 hectares;
total area of secured warehouses – 6,22 hectares;
refrigerated warehouse – 0,416 hectares;
total length of berths – 8444 m;
total length of approach railway lines – 22409 m.